Teeth Whitening – Oshkosh, WI
Remove Years of Stubborn Stains in a Single Visit
Do you look in the mirror or see a photo of yourself and wish your smile was brighter? You’re not alone. In fact, a recent survey found that a whopping 80% of Americans want whiter teeth. Fortunately, Dr. Heil and our team at Oshkosh Complete Dentistry excel in blasting away stubborn stains and removing years of discoloration with both in-office and take-home whitening kits. Contact our office today to schedule your initial consultation!
Why Choose Oshkosh Complete Dentistry For Teeth Whitening?
- In-Office and Take-Home Options Available
- Digital Imaging/Virtual Smile Design
- Personalized, One-on-One Attention
Teeth Whitening Options
Unlike over-the-counter alternatives, professional teeth whitening in Oshkosh is comprised of high-quality, professional-grade materials that deliver stunning results every time. If you would prefer an in-office treatment, Dr. Heil will use a powerful whitening gel and a special light to lighten your smile up to eight shades in a single visit. However, if you would prefer to brighten your smile on your own time, we will provide you with everything you need to gradually remove unpleasant discoloration from the comfort of your own home. Either way, you can have peace of mind knowing your treatment is being supervised by a licensed professional, so you get the beautiful results you desire without compromising your oral health!
The Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
A brighter smile can make you look younger, boost your confidence, help your professional success, and even improve your love life. So, it’s not surprising that teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic treatments available. Here are four benefits of choosing to brighten your smile with a professional:
- Professional-grade materials that deliver stunning results you can count on
- Treatment plans tailored to your unique smile
- Faster results and long-lasting color
- A process designed to protect your overall oral health
How to Maintain Your Results
Typically, the results can last anywhere from a few months to a few years, depending on how you care for your new and improved smile. While poor dental habits and stain-causing drinks can cause the discoloration to resurface quickly, implementing a solid oral hygiene routine can preserve your beautiful, white teeth. Therefore, make sure to follow the below best practices:
- Brush and floss your teeth twice a day.
- Visit us bi-yearly for a professional cleaning.
- Quit poor dental habits, like using tobacco products.
- Limit your intake of pigmented foods and drinks, like coffee and berries.
- Ask us about touch-up appointments to keep your smile bright
If stubborn stains and discoloration are preventing you from smiling confidently, then there is no time like the present to restore your bright teeth with a whitening treatment. Contact our office today to schedule your initial consultation!