Invisalign – Oshkosh, WI
Discreet, Fast, and Effective Treatment
Metal brackets and wires were once the only orthodontic solution available to individuals looking to straighten their smiles. Fortunately, Invisalign in Oshkosh offers patients a clear alternative that produces faster results. At Oshkosh Complete Dentistry, Dr. Heil and our team of experts can provide you with customized aligners designed to produce predictable results, offer greater comfort, and ensure optimal flexibility throughout treatment. To learn if you are an eligible candidate, contact us today to schedule a consultation.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign clear aligners are crafted using SmartTrack material that ensures a more comfortable fit while applying the appropriate amount of pressure to your teeth to ensure they shift in the right direction. These trays are discreet and capable of addressing overcrowding, gapped teeth, and misaligned bites. When worn the recommended 20-22 hours each day for 1-2 weeks at a time, you will discover your teeth becoming more properly aligned. As long as you swap out your trays for the next set in the series according to the timeline provided, you will experience no delays and enjoy a healthier, more beautiful smile in less time.
Indications for Invisalign
As one of the most versatile orthodontic treatments available today, Invisalign can fix a variety of problems, including:
Crowded teeth are a common occurrence, and it can cause tooth decay, gum disease, and bad breath if left untreated. Because flossing and brushing are difficult when teeth overlap, Invisalign can help these teeth shift and create ample space or optimal oral health.
Gaps Between Teeth
If you suffer from an overbite, underbite, crossbite, or open bite, Invisalign can bring your smile back into alignment and decrease the possibility of chronic jaw pain and excessive wear and tear on your tooth enamel.
The Benefits of Invisalign
- Faster results as opposed to 2-3 years with traditional braces
- Enhanced aesthetics and increased confidence because of a healthier, more perfectly aligned smile
- An easy-to-clean solution that only requires lukewarm water, clear soap, and a soft-bristled toothbrush
- A way to improve your smile without compromising your daily appearance
- The opportunity to eat what you want
- Minimal irritation to your soft oral tissues because there are no metal brackets or wires
- A discreet way to receive orthodontic treatment
- Decreased risk of tooth decay or gum disease
Understanding the Cost of Invisalign
The cost associated with your Invisalign treatment is often the result of various factors Dr. Heil and our team will consider. To give you the most accurate figure during your consultation, we will first need to determine:
- The severity of your case (i.e., overcrowding, gapped teeth, misaligned bite)
- How many aligners you will need to achieve lasting results
- Whether you will be required to wear a top or bottom aligner, or both
- Any pre-Invisalign dental work (i.e., tooth extraction, periodontal therapy)
- The retainer you will be required to wear when finished with treatment
Most insurance companies will agree to pay at least a portion of the overall cost. Our team will be here to file any necessary paperwork and claims on your behalf as well as discuss financing options should you need it for any remaining balance.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Looking for a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned about Bleeding Gums I am Concerned about Sleep Apnea I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help View Our Services